The LIDC will be holding a lunchtime webinar on Thursday 10 December 2020 from 12 to 1.30pm (Continental time) on: “Antitrust enforcement in relation to online sales”
National competition authorities from around the world will discuss their recent experience of applying antitrust laws to online sales.
As part of this discussion, it will also be considered the extent to which the approach of some authorities has been influenced (or not) by the changes to online sales brought by Covid19.
The Webinar will take the form of a panel discussion by competition authorities’ representatives:
- Fabienne Siredey-Garnier, Vice-President, French Competition Authority;
- Andrea Graber Cardinaux, Vice-Director, Product Markets, Secretariat of the Swiss Competition Commission;
- Sue Aspinall, Director Antitrust and Cartel Enforcement, UK Competition and Markets Authority;
- Johan Sahl, Head of the Market Abuse Unit, Swedish Competition Authority;
- Stephen Ryan, Head of Legal Advisory, Hong Kong Competition Commission;
- Other national regulators: to be confirmed.
Christophe Rapin, Partner at Kellerhals Carrard, and Vice-President of the LIDC, will moderate the session.
There will be no charge for this event.
To register for this event: please register via the LIDC secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).